Thursday, November 17, 2011

POETRY AND WRITING ♥♥ TO GOD



Throughout my ambiguity, you undoubted me
Made me stronger and held my hand tightly
Guided me and provided the light that I need
You gave me astuteness and you prepared me strong
…
During my vagueness, you linger in no doubt
You kept me hoping and wanting
You provided me with all the audacity that I must
And furnish me vigor whilst I needed it most
…
When I was hesitant, you are certain
When I was frail, you remain sturdy
You unfurnished my conduit and bound for me throughout
Whilst I go amiss, you lifted me up
 …
Each point I call for you, you were there
Anytime I christen for you, you eavesdrop
Each time I heave, you retort
You never desert me at any point
…
So I am indebted to you, Lord God
And for everything that you gave me
The life, the strength, the chance
And the audacity to face life
…
- anneviterbo


http://steadygrumpie.blogspot.sg/


for great shopping deals click this link : Lazada

No comments:

Post a Comment